Virtual Campus Participant Login Guide
The following user guide shows the steps on how to login to Virtual Campus as a participant.
You will need your 10-digit Academy ID and password associated with it to access the Virtual campus.
This Academy ID will be your Unique 10-digit number for logging into existing programmes and enrolling on any further programmes here at the Leadership Academy.
(For the purpose of this guide, we have pasted screenshots from our Sandbox Virtual campus site.)
- Visit the Virtual Campus login page using the link supplied to you by your provider. If you are unsure of the link, please contact your provider to help you with the right link.
- At the Virtual Campus login page, if you are using 10-digit academy ID, please click on 'Log in to the NHS Leadership Academy' button.
- The next screen will prompt you to enter your 10-digit Academy ID and Password > Click 'Login' button once you have entered the details.
- If you have entered the right details, you should be able to successfully login to the Virtual Campus.
- If you have forgotten your password, the password can be reset from the same Login screen. To reset password click on the 'Reset Password' button. See Figure 3
- Enter your registered Email Address and Click on the 'Reset Password' to get the link to change password. See Figure 4. [Figure.4]
- Once clicked on the Reset password, participant will get an email notification (See Figure.6) on their registered email address that contains a change password link.
- Click on the 'Change Password' button or copy paste the link from the email in a browser to take the participant to the Password Reset screen. See Figure 6.
- Enter a password of your choice in 'New password' and 'Confirm Password' text boxes; Click on 'Change Password'. See Figure 7.
- Participant will then see a "Your password has been successfully changed" message and can click the "Login page" link to go back to the Login screen. See Figure 8.
- If you have forgotten you 10-digit Academy ID, please follow the 'Forgotten Password' instructions above; the email you receive will contain your 10-digit Academy ID as well as a password reset link. You don't have to change your password.